Thursday, January 27, 2011

Disney Pixar Cars Birthday Party

My son recently had celebrated his 2nd birthday and for his party we decided to make it a Disney Pixar Cars theme.  He absolutely loves Cars and Lightning McQueen. 

I had made an invitation to get the party started and handed it out to all my family either physically or through e-mail/facebook.  Here is what it looks like (I have changed all the information to not be correct):



 
I had made him a cars banner of some of his favorite characters including Doc Hudson, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Sally and Mack. 

I printed four (4) different types of paper at my local printers and cut out two (2) flag portions from each paper.  Then I used my punch to punch out the slits on each side of the flags.  I printed out a page of all his favorite characters and cut them out.   I found some of these characters quotes from the movie and typed them up and printed them on cardstock. I then chalked the edges and placed them together.  I think it turned out really well.





I made cupcake toppers for the cupcakes I had made for him. 




I had gotten my friend to make a Cars fondant cake and he was so excited to see it!






I also made a few things from my circut cartridge to put on the wall for him. 


 
Overall he had a blast and loved all of it!  I think I am in for it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment